I plan to make this November very productive. I wasn't as impressed with myself in completing my October Goals as I wanted to be. However, I had a great time traveling, enjoying Halloween activities with friends and just taking a break from the buzz of social media in general.
This month I will be traveling for almost two straight weeks so keeping up with my blog post schedule and everything else involved will be challenging. However, since I will be on a few airplanes and sitting around in multiple airports, I will have a lot of down time to write out content and start planning 2018.
One of the most exciting things that I am looking forward to this month is spending Thanksgiving at home with my family for the first time since I left for college. Since I moved to California I have spent Thanksgiving with my friends or boyfriend. So this year will be extra special just getting quality time in with my family and showing Gabe everything that my home town has to offer. I can't wait! There will definitely be pics to come.
- IN PROGRESS - Content rough drafts of every post from November through the end of December
I don't have all the rough drafts started but I do have the title and ideas planned out nicely.
- INCOMPLETE - Run a 5K (under 30 minutes)
But I did run two miles in under 30 minutes so it's a step in the right direction!
- IN PROGRESS - Increase Instagram following to 1,000+
Made it to 846 followers!
- IN PROGRESS - Increase Pinterest following to 100+
A little over halfway there with 67 followers.
- DONE - Make some fall treats for Jade (and myself)
Made way to many for myself and Jade is still enjoying her homemade pumpkin carrot dog treats.
- INCOMPLETE - Go to a corn maze or Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios
- DONE - Go to a cute pumpkin patch
- DONE - Carve a pumpkin
- DONE - Make homemade apple cider
- DONE - Re-watch my favorite Halloween movies
- INCOMPLETE - Birthday camping trip
- DONE - Eat my weight in anything apple or pumpkin spiced
- IN PROGRESS - Read a book
Currently reading, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- DONE - DIY costumes for Halloween
RELATED POSTS: October Goals & Homemade Apple Cider
- Keep up on blog posts and scheduling pins while traveling
- Maximize air plane time to write out content rough drafts
- Visit home
- Grow Instagram following to 1,000+
- Grow Pinterest following to 100+
- Write out new blog success plan for 2018
- Find recipes and tips to eat healthy and stay on my gym routine while traveling for work
- Network with other bloggers
- Focus mainly on Pinterest
- Take Jade on a hike
- Stay active in online book club
- Stuff my face with turkey, gravy and of course more apple cider
- Complete all items on my "blog to do list"
What will YOU be accomplishing this November?
Let me know in the comments below!