I can't believe how fast August went by! Between working full time, maintaining some social life and starting up this blog I feel like I barely had any free time.Overall, I feel pretty proud of the August Goals that I accomplished and I can't wait to see what I can check off of my September Goals list!
Basically all my free time was either spent thinking about changes I wanted to implement on my blog or actually spent editing everything. I still feel like there are a few changes I want to make in regards to the design and overall viewer experience of this blog. However, my main focus for September is content, content and more content!
Overall, I feel pretty proud of the August Goals that I accomplished and I can't wait to see what I can check off of my September Goals list!
- Run a 5K - Unfortunately, didn't get around to doing this one because I was focusing so much on getting this page up and running.
- Schedule a time to visit home - DONE - Thanksgiving!
- Officially launch blog ---DONE
- Increase Instagram following to 500 --- DONE
- Finally finish my study abroad scrapbook from years ago --- Started gathering everything for it. Pics to come once it's all assembled!
- Take lots of photos! --- SORT OF
- Create a September blog plan and schedule --- DONE
- Go hiking with Jade --- DONE
- Stick to my gym routine --- DONE
- Find a new show to binge watch on Netflix ---- DONE
- Life more weights and find a good protein powder for me --- DONE
- Run a 5K (under 30 minutes)
- Post 2 blog posts per week
- Optimize Pinterest profile and photos
- Rebrand my Instagram and increase following to 1,000+
- Work on Google+ implementation
- Create a presence on Pinterest
- Take more photos for future blog and Instagram posts
What will YOU be accomplishing this September?
Let me know in the comments below!